Granite and stonework edge solutions!
GraniteWorks is your one stop shop for all of your custom edge needs.
We have been custom fabricating kitchen and bathroom components such as countertops, sinks and more from granite, marble and a variety of other materials for many years and even offer professional installation so your next remodeling job stands out above the rest!
Choose from a variety of edge types including Ogee, Waterfall, Honed, and more!
- Beavered Edge
- Consistently even, yet random chiseled-look edge. Available on all types of stone, including granite, marble, and limestone.
- Honed Edge
- For a slightly muted appearance with durability and longevity of a high-performance natural stone in a modern-looking finish.
- Ogee Edge
- The Ogee Edge is a classic look that evokes an ornate elegance of other eras with a deeper, more dramatic curve or a more subtle line.
- Laminated Edge
- Laminated Edges have a second layer of granite cemented to the countertop edge instead of the entire countertop for a thicker appearance.
- Leathered Edge
- A leathered surface usually has a soft sheen to it, but is much less shiny than the glossy look of a polished slab.
- Mitred Edge
- Seamless edge between the top of the countertop and a second piece. Join a waterfall, or allow patterns to “wrap” horizontally or vertically.
- Seamless Edge
- Seamless Edge is a smooth transition between the surface top and edge creating the illusion of a single flowing solid surface.
- Waterfall Edge
- Countertop with a vertical edge, the countertop material runs horizontal and continues all the way down to the floor.